Monday, March 3, 2008

Hit me on my beeper...

This video brings back some memories! I had a top view beeper, then a side view beeper (you know you changed up the colors once a month with the different cases, and had the cool chains!) then I had the side view alpha-numeric jump off, then the bigger alpha-numeric jump off that had the weather and all the sports scores, then I got a damn Skytel 2way, then I changed it up and got a sidekick 1, sidekick 1 color, sidekick II, sidekick II ltd, sidekick III, and finally a sidekick III ltd, and finally said fuck all the BS and gave it all up and just kept my Blackberry. Whatevers, this video still brings back memories of beepers and the codes... *888 bitches!

Oh yea, Kid Sis is still killing it! Ya'll slept too long! who the fuck rembs when I posted a bulletin with her Myspace page....sleepers!


No comments: