Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dimepiece Boss




My favorite girl line out there by far is Dimepiece. Ashley and Laura know what they are doing, always on top of the game, and a step ahead! Here is a little look at their summer line coming out.

When we had the line at the shop I could not keep it on the shelves for more than 48 hours, phone orders, people coming from everywhere (thank you ash and laura! some pretty ladies stepped foot in the store cause of you guys) or the best story, a guy coming in, 10 mins after we have closed, begging to get some stuff for his girl. Not know what she wanted, he copped every design! Thats love for your girl (or smart, he got laid that night!)

Check out their website : DimePiece Designs

PS these girls know how to party! Lets just say JET Vegas last thing I remember is kicking it with Ash and then I am waking up on the floor of my hotel room 20 mins before my flight took off!

No comments: