Wednesday, January 16, 2008

MacBook Air








I was going to say I need this in my life, but then I said fuck it and pre ordered the sucker!

Now I have to wait a few weeks to get it...


The Macbook Air is Apple's newest laptop which is super duper thin, probably the thinest laptops ever made. The Macbook Air which sports a 13.3 inch screen and is .16 inches thick at the top and .76 inches thick at the bottom. Weighing in at only 3 pounds, this baby has an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (1.6 or 1.8Ghz), 2GB Ram standard, a SSD 64GB or standard 80GB Hard drive, a multitouch trackpad with gestures like pan, zoom, rotate, and also has a full back lit keyboard. For the thinnest laptop ever made, the price is amazingly only $1,799. You can pre-order it now but will be shipping in two weeks.

1 comment:

DJ Geometrix said...

don't waste your money on a $1700 ipod nano